You can quickly use conversation threads in chat for discussing different topics in a space. So, if you are also willing to start a new conversation thread in chat in Gmail then must go through this content right away. Here, you will get the complete and easy steps for starting a new conversation thread in chat in Gmail. Also, feel free to reach Gmail Support for quick and instant guidelines.
The steps are as follows:
- You have to move to Gmail.com and then you are suggested to choose the space where you are willing to add a new thread.
- After that, just you have to then move ahead to the bottom.
- There, you are required to go new thread in option.
- You are required to then create the message properly and then go to enter option quickly.
- In Gmail app, you are required to move ahead to the bottom > spaces.
- After that, you are required to then select the space or you are suggested to search for another space.
- Now, you are supposed to move quickly to the bottom and then go to + new thread.
- Next, just create the message and go to send option instantly.
On iPhone or iPad:
- In Gmail app, move to the bottom and then to the spaces option.
- You are required to then choose the space or just you have to search for another space.
- Next, go to the bottom and then go to + new thread.
- Create your message and then tap send option quickly.
For creating a threaded space, you need a Google workplace account so that the personal Google account users can be quickly added as a guest to the threaded space.
Yet, you need some help related to Gmail then you are required to reach Gmail Customer Service for quick guidance and solution. Also, if you want, you can just move to the official website for more solution related to its issues.