Are you facing some issues while avoiding and report phishing emails in Gmail? If yes, then must need to go through this article once and then follow the steps carefully for avoiding and report phishing emails in Gmail. So, just follow the steps carefully and must reach Gmail team for instant guidance.
For reporting phishing emails, follow the steps as described mentioned below:
- You need to first of all, move quickly to the Gmail on your computer and then have to open the respective message on your device.
- You are suggested to then quickly go ahead to reply option.
- Finally, you are suggested to more option and move to report phishing option properly.
If the email was incorrectly marked as phishing then move to the steps as described below:
- You are suggested to first of all, move to the Gmail and open the respective message and then have to reply option.
- After that, go instantly to more option quickly and have to move ahead to report not phishing option.
For avoiding the phishing attacks, follow the steps carefully:
- You need to go ahead to any personal links or information instantly.
- You are suggested to go instantly to look if the senders have any Gmail address, if yes, then go quickly to simply report the respective email abuse to Google.
We hope after following the above steps, you can easily avoid and report phishing emails in Gmail instantly. But, if still, something is troubling you related to Gmail then must contact Gmail Customer Number NZ and then inform them about the issues that is bothering you. After following them, you can easily get rid of all Gmail related issues. Now, stop wasting your time and reach Gmail team right away for instant help. You can also visit the official website of Gmail and then, after that, need to go through various blogs related to Gmail and follow them for getting rid of such Gmail issues quickly.